Images to Inspire Hope | Please HELP Victims of Philippine SuperTyphoon HAIYAN
Just two weeks ago Vinita and I were discussing the launch of a new project in 2014. We are keen to make a difference to the lives of others through our initiative and have previously raised money to help families in Haiti and Japan.
A lot can happen in a few short days and in disbelief we watched news of a devastating SuperTyphoon sweeping through the central Philippines unfold over the weekend.
Seeing images of the aftermath shared by friends with connections to the Philippines brought it even closer to home. Our hearts go out to everyone affected and that is why we decided to take action sooner rather than later.
Our chosen fund is GIRO555 from De Stichting Samenwerkende Hulporganisaties (SHO). This organisation is a partnership of Dutch aid organisations including Oxfam, Save the Children, Unicef and Red Cross Netherlands.
In 2011, we raised $500 for Save the Children’s fund for Japan. Your generous donations have helped children and their families get through those dark days and have restored hope in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake and tsunami.
We want to exceed that for the Philippines.
To do this, we need your help!
You and your children could win a wonderful family photo session on-location in the heart of the Randstad area (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht).
- This session will be photographed by Natalie AND Vinita and will be held on Saturday 18 January 2014. This gives you plenty of time to shop for new outfits too, if need be ;-) If you are not available on this date, don’t worry, we can make alternative plans!
- Session is for up to 5 members of the same immediate family and will last between 1-2 hours.
- Winner will also receive all their proof images in medium resolution on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
- Valued at €750!!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of €10 to GIRO555.
- For every donation of €10 you will be entered into the prize draw. Increase your chance of winning; donate €50 and you’ll receive 5 entries!
- Forward a copy of your donation confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you do not receive your donation confirmation email within 5 minutes, please check your spam folder)
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (GMT+1) on Christmas Eve: Tuesday 24 December 2013.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Christmas Day: Wednesday 25 December 2013.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be the minimum €10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release. This allows us to showcase our favourite images from your session on our blogs (Natalie’s blog and Vinita’s blog) and on the Images to Inspire Hope website.
- Session must be held in the Randstad area (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht).
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Monday 6 January 2014 or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
- This program is not sponsored or promoted by GIRO555 (SHO) and we are not receiving anything in return for this effort.
But wait! There’s more!
Please forward this to your friends so they can enter the prize draw as well! Feel free to blog, tweet or share the link to the Images to Inspire Hope website! Together we can help those in need.
Thank you SO much!!
Natalie and Vinita
** Images to Inspire Hope **
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Understandably, the current situation with Covid-19 brings some caution when booking your photo session and I would like to reassure you that I’m taking extra precautions in order to work safely and to prevent or control the spread of infection. Health and safety is...
M A R C H 2 6 "A picture isn't taken in a moment," stated the brochure for the Cottonwood, Colorado, hotel. "It's taken of a moment." It took me a long time to learn that important truth. I spent years trying to get my life together and keep it...
The Hague, The Netherlands
A unique blend of documentary family photography and guided lifestyle family photography for sentimental families.